Sunday, May 22, 2011

Costa Rica Hostel Burning Man!

Last night we set a man on fire at our hostel.


Do I have your attention now?

His name is Dr. Danger and he is a professional daredevil.  He is also a lunatic...but a nice friendly lunatic.  He showed up at our door, told me what he did for a living and naturally I told him to get the hell away from our hostel.  Once I checked his information I realized he was authentic and now he has made us possibly the only hostel in the world to have set one of its guests on fire.  I expect 'viral,' once the video is edited.

Hola. My name is Raleigh and I'm the manager of Castle Tam Hostel in San Jose, Costa Rica.  Check us out: http://www.castletam.com//

We recently changed the name from Tuanis Hostel to Castle Tam and are having a massive Internet blitz.  While I cannot promise we will set more people on fire, the list of characters who have passed through our door gives me a constant arsenal of things to write about.  In addition to my daily job, I will wax nostalgic on my past travels though Asia, Europe and the Americas as well as post info about my favorite hobbies: music and beer.

WY2JX9T3FZBA

No comments:

Post a Comment